COVID-19, or the Coronavirus disease, is a highly contagious respiratory disease that has been classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization. Its infection rate is exponentially increasing, and it is vital to take care of yourself and stay safe while also protecting the well-being of everyone else, especially the elderly, who are disproportionately impacted by the disease. The Troy Flack Group is committed to the safety and well-being of everyone, and to fight the spread, while making sure all of your real estate needs are met. Read on for the WHO’s vital steps to fighting COVID-19, along with how you can still pursue the house buying process even under these trying times.
- Wash your hands frequently, whether this is soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub. It will kill the viruses that may be on your hand. Most people don’t realize how often they are touching potentially contaminated things, so remaining vigilant about this is a must.
- Maintaining social distancing is crucial to stopping more outbreaks from occurring. When someone coughs or sneezes, the liquid droplets coming out likely contain the virus. Stay at least 3 feet away to avoid these contagious droplets, and avoid going into public as much as possible, including working from home if you can.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. This is all it could take to infect yourself if there is contamination on your hands.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when sneezing or coughing. If using a tissue, it should be disposed of immediately. Make sure to wash or sanitize your hands immediately thereafter.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, stay away from others and seek medical care immediately. You should call in advance instead of just going in to decrease the risk of spread to others.
- Stay informed and up to date with the news, whether by the WHO, the CDC, or your healthcare provider.
In light of this pandemic, the Troy Flack Group is happy to offer 360°, high definition virtual tours of all of our properties via Matterport. Enjoy browsing through our homes without the inconvenience, or threat of infection. Just click on the “Virtual Tour” button on any of our listings. Here’s an example of our featured property at 10 Hampton Dr: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=scB9o9xreK8&brand=0
Your agents are still working and available, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.